Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 6:35 PM
Post CNY blues.. BLAH

Okay Okay. I know i had like a week and a half break. Hey, i was sick luh. Anyway, that's not the point. CNY comes and goes. Damn. Can't we have like 15 days break? That would be AWEESOME! Yeah yeah. I screwed up lit and now i have like tons of homework to complete and here i am slacking and playing pet society. Yeah. Shucks. Can't use comp that often now. Gosh.. I absolutely hate people who abuses authority. Seriously, i ain't gonna use the F word here. Give me time. I am gonna make sure that you are gonna not do that again.

People just dont get the hint.
Maybe the smartness ain't in you.
Great.


Profile


JinLi
oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive
four-teen

Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep.
Screw him up.

Tagboard

Links

Archives



Credits