Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 9:01 PM
Irony

Somehow before everything started, i knew i would somehow regret it. And yet i still continued to sink into it. What am i thinking.
Seriously, everything somehow just pass by without me knowing it.. And now, after everything, which i knew i would regret, i am regretting. How contradicting.
I didn't really expect i would be better. Better than before. The fact that i already gave myself the death sentence shows that i didn't think i would make it.
I was having mixed emotions when i saw it. Don't know to cry or to be happy about it.
Compare and compare.. They are always above me. Really, i am, and should be happy about it.

Sam came over today and played with my teddy.. She was playing Audition and the song was " I know you want me - Pitbull " Seriously, it was total hilarious. Moving the bear like the actions Carene did. Hahas. xD
Thinking of what choice to put, giving me a headache. Don't want to take the risk and am afraid i am throwing away my chance.
I don't want to do much about anything.. Just trying to release myself from everything.


She walks down the hallway, eyes filled with tears.
Wondering where is the candle which would take her home.


Profile


JinLi
oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive
four-teen

Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep.
Screw him up.

Tagboard

Links

Archives



Credits