|
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 9:33 PM
My end is their start..
It doesn't make sense. What the heck is wrong now?
I didn't want everyone to be so distinct about their teams. I don't want that. How could they?! Can't we just be friendly with each other though we are competing? Stressed. I think i am alright with everything.. I am fine. I am not pissed. Yes. I am not. JinLi is not angry anymore. Think things our deeply. Let's be frank. We don't hate each other. Right? Yes. Told WeiEr. I don't want us to fight. When you need things we give you, when we need, you give us or lend. Isn't that great? Yes. To my dearest darling, After so many difficult times for you, it finally have an ending. I know you are satisfied with it. Right? Be Strong. Alright? Any problems, tell us. We will always be there for you. ;D Loves always. <3 Still going..
on. Not falling.. off. |
Profile
JinLi oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive four-teen Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep. Screw him up. Tagboard
Links
JinMei
1a1 Alan yss Amanda jyss Anhar opss Ariel opss sister(; Carene opss Chiu Choo opss Chu Hui ( junior ) Esther opss Evelyn opss guai sunn nu(; Gagandeep opss Germaine opss Huiyuan cchy Ivan ass Jacqueline amkss Jig Jia Ee cchy Jiale aiss Joey cchy Josephine opss Kaixuan nygh Li Ning ( Junior ) Lydia cchy Ms Ooi ( teacher ) Megan CHIJ st nicks Meera nvss Novell nvss Patricia Aiss Peishan ( Junior ) Qianyi amkss Qi Cheng opss lil bro/son(; Ritchell( Junior ) Samantha opss guai sunn nu aka sister(; Seow Yen yss Sharifah cchy Sherlyn opss Shiqi opss(SENIOR) TingJun( Junior ) WanYun Aiss Wei Er opss Wei Er2 opss Wei Xiang opss Wilson opss WoanTing opss Xinci Phs Yee Suan opss(SENIOR) Yisi opss YueTing opss Zara opss ZhengBin opss ZhiHui opss Archives
Credits
|