Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 7:53 PM

Frankly speaking, this blog isn't worth reviving..
Alot of things happened lately.
Good and Bad. Which one do you want?
...

Literature.. That's the Bad one.
Oh well. This had really taught me.. and let me see the true colours of certain people. No names. Things were tense at first. Screwed up and we are back on track. Yeah.. Curriculum is fine.. I am starting to love math. <3 Hahas. Science... teacher changed. Dang. Last year's lesson taught me that i should rely 70% on myself. -.-
Can't stand the fact that teachers are changing.. Got to adapt to another different teaching method. Waste of Time.
Canteen reccess. That duty suck. I did it last year.. Was praying to get out of it. I got Block and was very very happy with it. Until, Mr KQC changed with me.. I didn't even say Yes. -.-
Nevermind.

Shall end here.

Seriously, i hope you and him talk.
Don't be shy.
Yes i know it is tough.
Try. At least.
I am having bad feelings about this.
Don't ask why.



Sixth sense..
Choose to believe..
or not.


Profile


JinLi
oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive
four-teen

Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep.
Screw him up.

Tagboard

Links

Archives



Credits