|
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 6:41 PM
Hello peeps. I am back...
School is a total torture.. Right. No. Whatever. MYE's on the way.. So i won't be blogging again until after MYE. (; After MYE, there will be a disaster.. Watch out for it.. Lucky, it only applies to me. and just me. Seriously, i hate things when it has become like this. When you accept what you have given, just take it. I don't know why you didn't reject it the other time.. Now, you are leaving me in the lurch? Alone to handle this freaking show!? with HIM!? I can't quit. I can't. If i do, who will take over.. If you do, who will take over you!? Now, i think i can. Maybe i want to join the next group. I am stressed over it. Darn! |
Profile
JinLi oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive four-teen Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep. Screw him up. Tagboard
Links
JinMei
1a1 Alan yss Amanda jyss Anhar opss Ariel opss sister(; Carene opss Chiu Choo opss Chu Hui ( junior ) Esther opss Evelyn opss guai sunn nu(; Gagandeep opss Germaine opss Huiyuan cchy Ivan ass Jacqueline amkss Jig Jia Ee cchy Jiale aiss Joey cchy Josephine opss Kaixuan nygh Li Ning ( Junior ) Lydia cchy Ms Ooi ( teacher ) Megan CHIJ st nicks Meera nvss Novell nvss Patricia Aiss Peishan ( Junior ) Qianyi amkss Qi Cheng opss lil bro/son(; Ritchell( Junior ) Samantha opss guai sunn nu aka sister(; Seow Yen yss Sharifah cchy Sherlyn opss Shiqi opss(SENIOR) TingJun( Junior ) WanYun Aiss Wei Er opss Wei Er2 opss Wei Xiang opss Wilson opss WoanTing opss Xinci Phs Yee Suan opss(SENIOR) Yisi opss YueTing opss Zara opss ZhengBin opss ZhiHui opss Archives
Credits
|