|
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 9:16 PM
It's samantha, JinLi's dearest sister aka sun nu. I am so bhb. Nevermind, lol.
Basically, I think JinLi's day went like this. From morning to night, respectively. -School. -Study in councillor room. -Walked in the rain and got scolded by someone. -Went home. -Napped. -Woke up. -Did homework. -Doing Literature on internet&now playing jamlegend* and talking to yours truly here. Lala. Shall blog next time. When she doesn't blog, I will! x) I'm sooo nice. sam. *credits to yours truly here, thank you. x) You never know how much.. Imy; |
Profile
JinLi oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive four-teen Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep. Screw him up. Tagboard
Links
JinMei
1a1 Alan yss Amanda jyss Anhar opss Ariel opss sister(; Carene opss Chiu Choo opss Chu Hui ( junior ) Esther opss Evelyn opss guai sunn nu(; Gagandeep opss Germaine opss Huiyuan cchy Ivan ass Jacqueline amkss Jig Jia Ee cchy Jiale aiss Joey cchy Josephine opss Kaixuan nygh Li Ning ( Junior ) Lydia cchy Ms Ooi ( teacher ) Megan CHIJ st nicks Meera nvss Novell nvss Patricia Aiss Peishan ( Junior ) Qianyi amkss Qi Cheng opss lil bro/son(; Ritchell( Junior ) Samantha opss guai sunn nu aka sister(; Seow Yen yss Sharifah cchy Sherlyn opss Shiqi opss(SENIOR) TingJun( Junior ) WanYun Aiss Wei Er opss Wei Er2 opss Wei Xiang opss Wilson opss WoanTing opss Xinci Phs Yee Suan opss(SENIOR) Yisi opss YueTing opss Zara opss ZhengBin opss ZhiHui opss Archives
Credits
|