Sunday, December 14, 2008 @ 11:54 AM
Quizzie.


No, they gave me the drink.. -.-"
.

yup! ;D
.

for what?
.

Watching teevee
.

My girlfriends..
.

Pizza Hut
.

SamanthaFoo
.

Think so..
.

No.
.

Books.. or rather shopping..(:
.

Sunday? today is Sunday my dear.. and it's 12PM
.

Yes.. My ma..
.

Yes.. ;D
.

No. I love my hair..
.

Nope..
.

No one?
.

Yeah.
.

yeah..
.

Chatting on msn..
.

nah..
.

No. -.-"
.

Dying.
.

yes.. i like to hug peeps.. Some only..
.

Yeah... shopping..
.

3 of them.
.

My sister
.

Nope. I LOVE my clothes..
.

No.
.

Think so..
.

Single, Never Available. (:
.

My Aunty
.

Fan?
.

3.
.

No.
.

Dont know. I'll think about it, and I'll tell you. (:
.

My primary school musical
.

No.
.

Nothing.
.

Write notes..
.

Footprints in the sand
.

just Love?
.

nope.. i have no ex..
.

Nothing can?
.

I dont know. Cause I dont own one.
.

LOLS.. nope.. cause no account
.

Gross. Dont abort.
.

No..
.

I dont drive.
.

Sarcastic.. but funney..
.

My sister. she pinch me..
.

1am.. Can't sleep..
.

Friends.
.

I love someone. (:
.

No..
.

No..
.

Pathetic?
.

Nope.
.

Don't know..
.

No.
.

think so..
.

Blar.
.

Maybe carefree life is better.
.

Yes
.

No.
.

No. Obviously not.
.

Friday
.

SamanthaFoo
.

SamanthaFoo
.

Forgot..
.

My bed.
.

No.
.

Yes
.

.. What you think. SamanthaFoo
.

Yes.
.

Yes.. My sis
.

Yes
.

Huh.
.

Yes.
.

Nothing.
.

Cry..and reflect
.

No.
.

Writing notes.. rottitng?
.

none...
.

Depends?
.

Err... some people
.

HSM3.
.

Dont know.
.

His face? (:
.

Someone,my close friend, disappointed me..
.

At home ah.
.

This morning.
.

Still sleeping
.

Audition-ing..
.

forgot...
.

Yes, and its too crazy.
.

Sometimes not..
.

Jellybeans..
.

At home.
.

The disgusting medicine.
.

In school?
.

My sister
.

maybe..
.

Yeah.
.

lethargic..
.

Eew.
.

No.
.

SamanthaFoo, EvelynNg.. Bus..
.

No.
.

No.
.

My aunt.
.

maybe..
.

I think so.
.

No.
.

No, I will die.
.

;X
.

I think so.
.

No. Sister.
.

Irritating.
.

Nowhere.
.

Writing notes..
.

No.
.

Saturday.. i went out yesterday..
.

EvelynNg
.

Dont know.
.

Upset, mixed feelings, sick..
.

If i were a boy, Beyonce
.

Getting hurt?
.

My family.
.

When my sister invade my privacy.
.

No.
.

watch Nonya
.
So much for hating your sis.
.

No.
.

Sleeping.
.

Dont know.
.

yes.
.

zilch
.

Day-dream.
.

I dont know. Cause, I dont eat jelly.
.

Duhh.
.

Feeling depressed..
.

Who will come? If i die.. isn't it much better?
.

Screams. =O
.

For a reason.
.

should be..
.

Creepy crawlies..
.

SamanthaFooWenJing
EvelynNgJingWen
Ariel Stephanie Pereira
Ho Wei Er
Koh QiCheng.. ;X
.

Purple
.

zzz
.

Yes.
.

nope
.

Heartbreaker.
.

think so..
.

Yeah.
.

Yeah.
.

My sister.
.

Dai wo zou, Rainie Yang
.
Yeah.
.

them..
.

I do.
.

Yeah.
.

Everyday.. i see them..
.
Who are you jealous of?
no one...

;D


Profile


JinLi
oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive
four-teen

Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep.
Screw him up.

Tagboard

Links

Archives



Credits