|
Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 9:27 PM
WHEEE!! INTERGRITY.. again..
[x] is yes , DUMMY ! :D
My Marrying Age: Uhm , I'm not sure , before 30 , around 20-25 . [ ] I know how to make a pot of coffee. [ ] I keep track of dates using a calendar. [ ] I own more than one credit card. [ ] I know how to change the oil in my dad's car. [x] I do my own laundry. [ ] I vote every election. [x ] I can cook for myself. [ ] I think politics are exciting. [ ] I balance my checkbook. [ ] My parents have better things to say than my friends. [x] I show up for school/college/work everyday early [ ]I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse. [x] I've never gotten a detention. [x] I have never smoked a cigarette. [ ] I have never gotten completely trashed. [x ] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once. [ ] I like to take walks by myself. [ ] I've watched talk shows [x] I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up. [ ] I drink coffee at least once a week. [x] I know how to do the dishes. [ ] I can count to 10 in another language. [x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. [x] My parents trust me. [ ] I can mow the lawn. [x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid. [ ] I remember to water the plants. [x] I study when I have to. [x] I pay attention at school/college. [ ] I remember to feed my pets. [x] I can spell 'experience' without looking it up. [x] I work out on a regular basis. [x] I clean up my own mess. [ ] The people at Starbucks know me by name. [ ] My favorite kind of food is take out. [ ] I have gained weight after middle/high school. [ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine. [ ] I can’t go out of the store without getting something I don't need. [ ] I understand political jokes the first time they are said. [x] I can type quickly. [ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour. [ ] My only friends are from my place of employment. [ ] I have been to a Tupperware party. [ ] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job. [ ] I have more bills that I can pay. [x] Most of my friends are older than I am. [x] I can say no to staying out all night. [ ] I use the internet everyday. [ ] My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while. [x] I can read a book and actually finish it. |
Profile
JinLi oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive four-teen Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep. Screw him up. Tagboard
Links
JinMei
1a1 Alan yss Amanda jyss Anhar opss Ariel opss sister(; Carene opss Chiu Choo opss Chu Hui ( junior ) Esther opss Evelyn opss guai sunn nu(; Gagandeep opss Germaine opss Huiyuan cchy Ivan ass Jacqueline amkss Jig Jia Ee cchy Jiale aiss Joey cchy Josephine opss Kaixuan nygh Li Ning ( Junior ) Lydia cchy Ms Ooi ( teacher ) Megan CHIJ st nicks Meera nvss Novell nvss Patricia Aiss Peishan ( Junior ) Qianyi amkss Qi Cheng opss lil bro/son(; Ritchell( Junior ) Samantha opss guai sunn nu aka sister(; Seow Yen yss Sharifah cchy Sherlyn opss Shiqi opss(SENIOR) TingJun( Junior ) WanYun Aiss Wei Er opss Wei Er2 opss Wei Xiang opss Wilson opss WoanTing opss Xinci Phs Yee Suan opss(SENIOR) Yisi opss YueTing opss Zara opss ZhengBin opss ZhiHui opss Archives
Credits
|