Thursday, November 6, 2008 @ 9:58 PM

Oh wow.. I reached the 100th mark for this blog.. hurhur.. Surprisingly.. it had lots of memories... ;D
Yeah.. rot at home today.. chatted with Evelyn in the afternoon..lalas~ Yeah.. Samantha.. You are in for a surprise.. ha~ there may be cow dung.. or maybe melamine.. muahahahahas.. -.="

I have not been myself since yesterday.. i laugh and cry all the time.. Crazy.. already... Yeah.. Moodswings are really killing me.. UGH... i officially declare.. I HATE RUNESCAPE!! i can't understand this game.. and so wierd somemore.. lols.. well well... I finally managed to download Audition.. and because of moi computer unable to support the new season.. i can't play.. Devastating piece of news.. *sigh*

Just got another piece of devastating news.. I have Sec4 proposal committee meeting tomorrow.. 10.30am.. damn.. that's sad. too... and no one accompany me.. *sigh*

Just want to emo off at one corner... Adieus..

"When the time has come.. where i can't hold on any longer.. It's time for me to break down..for the angony and troubles i have been keeping to myself.. is finding a way to get out.."


Profile


JinLi
oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive
four-teen

Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep.
Screw him up.

Tagboard

Links

Archives



Credits