|
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 @ 11:52 AM
Intergrity.. ;D to show you i have it.. (:
It's super long but please do not be shocked at the results! [x] means yes
[x] I think I'm ugly sometimes. [x] I have many scars. [x] I tan easily. [] I wish my hair was a different color. [] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color. [] I have a tattoo. [x] I am self-conscious about my appearance. [] I have/I've had braces [x] I wear glasses [] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. [] I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger. [] I have more than 2 piercings. [] I have piercing in places besides my ears. [] I hate my dad. [] I hate my mom. []I have a brother [x] I have a sister. ( i love her ) [] I've sworn at my parents [] I've run away from home. [x] I've been kicked out of the house. [x] My biological parents are together (duh!) [] I have a sibling less than one year old. [] I want to have kids someday. [] I've had children. [] I've lost a child. [x] I'm in school. [] I have a job. [x] I've fallen asleep at work/school. [x] I almost always do my homework. [] I've missed a week or more of school. [] I've been on the Honor Roll within the last 2 years. [] I failed more than 1 class last year. [] I've stolen something from my job. [] I've been fired. [x] I've slipped out an "lol" in a spoken conversation. [] Disney movies still make me cry [] I've peed from laughing. [x] I've laughed so hard I've cried. [] I've glued my hand to something. [] I was born with a disease/impairment. [x] I've gotten stitches/staples. [] I've broken a bone. [] I've had my tonsils removed. [] I've sat in a doctors office/emergency room with a friend. [] I had a serious surgery. [x] I've had chicken pox. [] I was born in a different country. [] I've driven over 200 miles in one day. [] I've flied business class. [] I've been to New Zealand [] I've been to America [] I've been to Niagara Falls. [] I've been to Japan. [] I've been to Hollywood [] I've been to Disneyland [] I've been to Australia [] I've been to more than 5 countries [] I've seen a shooting star. [] I've wished on a shooting star. [] I've seen a meteor shower [] I've gone out in public in my pajamas. [x] I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator [] I've kicked a guy where it hurts. [] I've been to the Las Vegas Casino [] I've been skydiving. [] I've gone skinny dipping [x] I've played spin the bottle. [] I've drank a whole carton of milk in one hour. [] I've crashed a car. [] I've been Skiing [] I've been in a play [] I've met someone in person from myspace. [] I've caught a snowflake on my tongue. [] I've seen the Northern lights. [] I've sat on a roof top at night. [] I've played chicken . [x] I've played a prank on someone. [x] I've ridden in a taxi. [] I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show [x] I've eaten sushi. [] I've done snowboarding. [x] I'm single. [] I'm in a relationship. [] I'm engaged. [] I'm married. [] I've gone on a blind date. [] I've been the dumper more than the dumpee. [x] I miss someone right now. [] I have a fear of abandonment. [] I've gotten divorced. [x] I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. [] I've told someone I loved them when I didn't. [x] I've told someone I didn't love them when I did. [x] I've kept something from a past relationship. [] I've had a crush on someone of the same sex [] I'm gay. [] I've had sex. [] I've had phone sex [] I've had sex in public [] I've had a crush on a teacher [] I am a cuddler. [] I've been kissed on the face. [] I've hugged a stranger. [] I have kissed a stranger [x] I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't. [x] I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't. [] I've snuck out of my house. [x] I have lied to my parents about where I am. [x] I am keeping a secret from the world. [x] I've cheated while playing a game. [x] I've cheated on a test. ( heh heh.. ^^ ) [x] I've run a red light. [] I've been suspended from school. [] I've witnessed a crime [] I've been in a fist fight [] I've been arrested. [x] I've consumed wine. [] I regularly drink. [] I've passed out from drinking. [] I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months. [] I've smoked weed. [] I've taken painkillers when I didn't need them. [x] I've eaten shrooms [] I've popped E. [] I've inhaled Nitrous. [] I've done hard drugs. [] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. [] I can't swallow pills. [x] I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem. ( and i hate them ) [] I have been diagnosed with clinical depression. [] I have been diagnosed with one or more anxiety disorder. [x] I shut others out when I'm depressed. [] I take anti-depressants. [] I'm anorexic [] I've slept an entire day when I didn't need it. [x] I've hurt myself on purpose. (Quite long ago so relax) [x] I've woken up crying. [] I'm afraid of dying. [x] I hate funerals [] I've seen someone dying. [] Someone close to me has attempted suicide. [] Someone close to me has committed suicide. [x] I've planned my own suicide. (Quite long ago) [x] I've attempted suicide. (quite long along) [] I've written a eulogy for myself. [] I own over 5 rap CDs. [x] I own an iPod or MP3 player. [] I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga. [x] I own a plushie of my fave character from anything. [x] I own a cosplay outfit. [x] I know what cosplay means. ( HAPPY?! Samantha.. ) [] I own multiple designer clothes, costing over $100 a piece [] I own something from Guess. [] I own something from D.K.N.Y. [x] I own something from ESPRIT. [] I own something from Gap. [] I own something from LEVI's. [] I own a golf set. [] I can sing well. [ ] I've stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant. [] I open up to others easily. [x] I watch the news [] I don't kill bugs. [] I hate hearing songs that sacrifice meaning for the sake of being able to rhyme. [] I sing in the shower. [x] I am a morning person. [] I paid for my cell phone ring tone. [] I'm a snob about grammar. [] I am a sports fanatic. [] I twirl my hair. [] I have "x"s in my screen name. [x] I love being neat. ( sometimes? ) [x] I love Spam. [] I've copied more than 30 CD's in a day. [] I bake well. [x]I have passed out before. well.. found this at my friend's blog.. ;D |
Profile
JinLi oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive four-teen Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep. Screw him up. Tagboard
Links
JinMei
1a1 Alan yss Amanda jyss Anhar opss Ariel opss sister(; Carene opss Chiu Choo opss Chu Hui ( junior ) Esther opss Evelyn opss guai sunn nu(; Gagandeep opss Germaine opss Huiyuan cchy Ivan ass Jacqueline amkss Jig Jia Ee cchy Jiale aiss Joey cchy Josephine opss Kaixuan nygh Li Ning ( Junior ) Lydia cchy Ms Ooi ( teacher ) Megan CHIJ st nicks Meera nvss Novell nvss Patricia Aiss Peishan ( Junior ) Qianyi amkss Qi Cheng opss lil bro/son(; Ritchell( Junior ) Samantha opss guai sunn nu aka sister(; Seow Yen yss Sharifah cchy Sherlyn opss Shiqi opss(SENIOR) TingJun( Junior ) WanYun Aiss Wei Er opss Wei Er2 opss Wei Xiang opss Wilson opss WoanTing opss Xinci Phs Yee Suan opss(SENIOR) Yisi opss YueTing opss Zara opss ZhengBin opss ZhiHui opss Archives
Credits
|