|
Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 12:11 AM
I am feeling down.. Now... Don't ask why... i just feel that i don't belong here... nor anywhere.. Everywhere i go to... I don't know why... It seems that my absence makes someone's happiness.. I don't know.. Everyone is telling me a different story... and it makes me confused... somehow.. i just want to go off to one corner.. to be in my own world.. For just a minute... I really simply hate myself.. I cry myself to sleep... Do you know? I bet you didn't expect to see this side of me... Well.. No matter how i tried to make myself smile... thinking positive... I guess i just don't have enough courage to face things.. Maybe i am too weak.. just a little scolding and i collapsed... I really don't know... Crying in one corner.. Just leave me be... I am too devastated to do something else.. I just don't want to face things anymore...
The tears i shed... is the painful crying of the breaking heart within me.. It's not because of a relationhip.. but a friendship... Do you get it? I bet you didn't expect this side of me..Surprised huh? Emoing... I need a dose of it.. Crying....
|
Profile
JinLi oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive four-teen Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep. Screw him up. Tagboard
Links
JinMei
1a1 Alan yss Amanda jyss Anhar opss Ariel opss sister(; Carene opss Chiu Choo opss Chu Hui ( junior ) Esther opss Evelyn opss guai sunn nu(; Gagandeep opss Germaine opss Huiyuan cchy Ivan ass Jacqueline amkss Jig Jia Ee cchy Jiale aiss Joey cchy Josephine opss Kaixuan nygh Li Ning ( Junior ) Lydia cchy Ms Ooi ( teacher ) Megan CHIJ st nicks Meera nvss Novell nvss Patricia Aiss Peishan ( Junior ) Qianyi amkss Qi Cheng opss lil bro/son(; Ritchell( Junior ) Samantha opss guai sunn nu aka sister(; Seow Yen yss Sharifah cchy Sherlyn opss Shiqi opss(SENIOR) TingJun( Junior ) WanYun Aiss Wei Er opss Wei Er2 opss Wei Xiang opss Wilson opss WoanTing opss Xinci Phs Yee Suan opss(SENIOR) Yisi opss YueTing opss Zara opss ZhengBin opss ZhiHui opss Archives
Credits
|