|
Thursday, October 2, 2008 @ 7:40 PM
I am Partially BACK! (:
I am back after how many donkey years?? Lols... Well.... October has arrived.... And tomorrow is my History and Home Econs paper... This time there was no way i could score well... Not because of the lack of confidence but the lack of time... Yeah... Blame it on that pathetic poor management of time i have... Science and Math papers... I am so gonna Fail it.. Or maybe a pass? Science was a load of crap... Oh well.... I was trying to concentrate on the teacher but... Oh well.... I just can't concentrate.... Really cannot... Don't ask me why... Math has always been my weakest subject... I really hate it!!! I don't know how to find total surface area... Volume of complex figures... OH GOD!!! I am freaking Pathetic!!! Damn it.... I really have no more time.... Got to go....
You are changing... to someone i never knew.... P.s.. I will update more after Exams...(: |
Profile
JinLi oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive four-teen Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep. Screw him up. Tagboard
Links
JinMei
1a1 Alan yss Amanda jyss Anhar opss Ariel opss sister(; Carene opss Chiu Choo opss Chu Hui ( junior ) Esther opss Evelyn opss guai sunn nu(; Gagandeep opss Germaine opss Huiyuan cchy Ivan ass Jacqueline amkss Jig Jia Ee cchy Jiale aiss Joey cchy Josephine opss Kaixuan nygh Li Ning ( Junior ) Lydia cchy Ms Ooi ( teacher ) Megan CHIJ st nicks Meera nvss Novell nvss Patricia Aiss Peishan ( Junior ) Qianyi amkss Qi Cheng opss lil bro/son(; Ritchell( Junior ) Samantha opss guai sunn nu aka sister(; Seow Yen yss Sharifah cchy Sherlyn opss Shiqi opss(SENIOR) TingJun( Junior ) WanYun Aiss Wei Er opss Wei Er2 opss Wei Xiang opss Wilson opss WoanTing opss Xinci Phs Yee Suan opss(SENIOR) Yisi opss YueTing opss Zara opss ZhengBin opss ZhiHui opss Archives
Credits
|