Friday, August 22, 2008 @ 7:40 PM

It's a BUSY week.. Very busy to be exact. I am a good girl and did my Lit BUT no literature that day.. All because of caning... Those boys really have nothing better to do with their lives than to do such stupid acts. I repeat STUPID. Wasting my time and i did my lit. i rushed but at the same time trying to produce a good quality one. Okay.. Wasting time. Let's talk about that. Everyone have twenty-four hours a day. not one minute more. not a minute less. You will think as the years go by.. " If only i was 20." If only i was 10... No one ever says.. " Ohh... If only i was 80..." Nobody ever says so... they wanted to be back to that age.. for whatever reasons. Unfulfilled lives.. Full of regrets.. If you had lived with no regrets, you will want to move on with life.. Experience every age's beauty, bitter sweet and sour. If you do not have regrets, you will say.. " I can't wait till i am 60.. Wonder what i will become.. " Life is not just about money... Get a life and you will understand..

I am in the middle of another philosophy talk with QiCheng.. But he is not replying... Life ends with Death. What starts Life in the first place? Death? Maybe...

Love and Care triumphs Everything..

JinLi


Profile


JinLi
oh-eight-oh-three-onenineninefive
four-teen

Wishlist
Just let me finish my homework on time.
Get enough sleep.
Screw him up.

Tagboard

Links

Archives



Credits